|Information||Main building 2F 10:00 - 20:30|
The following credit cards are accepted.
VISA, MASTER, AMEX, JCB, DINERS, VIEW, DC, NICOS, UC, SAISON, AEON, NISSENREN
（Credit cards are not accepted at the following stores.
ticket agency / QB HOUSE / Soba Nihachi / Yamato Transport / McDonald's / Inbe Cleaning / Optometrist 'PACCHIRI' )
Also [Suica] and [PASMO] are accepted.
（except following stores.
ticket agency / McDonald's / H.I.S / Optometrist 'PACCHIRI' )
Information counter (Tax Refund Counter) at 2nd floor of the main building.
Hotel Metropolitan Morioka 1st floor of the main building.
FES”AN Wi-Fi available in the entire building
(Except 'MENKOI YOKOCHO and 'FES"AN TERRACE‘)
|Tax Refund Counter||At information counter 2nd floor of the main building|
In [FES”AN], foreign tourists can enjoy tax-free shopping at some stores. Note: Tax-exemption excludes foreigners who reside in Japan.
FES""AN Free Wi-Fi service is provided on a best-effort basis.
Therefore, connection speed and quality cannot be guaranteed.
Registration is not required.
Security is the responsibility of the user.
Please be aware that [FES”AN] shall assume no responsibility whatsoever in the event of any personal damage to user or dispute with a third party resulting from use of this service.
- Any action that defame a third party and/or [FES”AN] ;
- Criminal action or any action that causes or may cause criminal action;
- Any action that violates or may violate a third party’s and/or NTTBP’s copyright and/or other rights;
- Any action that invades or may invade a third party’s and/or [FES”AN]’s property of assets and/or privacy;
- Any action that is decided by [FES”AN] to be offensive or may be offensive to public order and morals, or any action to provide such offensive and immoral information to any third party;
- Manipulating and/or deleting a third party’s and/or [FES”AN]’s information, which becomes accessible by using this Service;
- Impersonate or misrepresent to use the Service;
- Any action of transmitting or posting harmful programs such as viruses;
- Any action of sending advertisements, soliciting email to others without permissions, or sending email that cause or may cause repulsive feelings in the light of common sense;
- Any action that interfere or are likely to interfere uses and/or operations of the facilities or equipments for Internet connections of [FES”AN] or others parties;